Come check-in any time throughout the day at the Career Services and Internship desk at the west main floor entrance. Be sure to pick up a gift when you check in! If you can't make it in person, please get registered and come visit when you are on campus!
- Register for classes.
- Review there are no holds on your account.This is located on the top right of your Student Center.
- If you have not already completed your Continuing Student Endorsement, please do so as soon as possible.
- International students will be required to submit TB test results to the International Student Office before registering for their second semester of classes.
- Not sure how to register? Come visit us on the second floor!
- Come get a treat and enter a drawing for a prize.
- Tuition is due September 6, 2019. Visit Financial Aid on the second floor and be sure to:
- Not sure which program you are in or the classes you are to take? Come Meet with your Advisor on the ninth floor. Your advisor can assist you with many aspects of your experience including course planning, changing your major, and much more.
- Need to Find a Job? Career and Internship Services can assist you in finding employment on and off campus during your time as a student here. Check-in with them on the first floor, west entrance lobby.